Broadway Limited J decoder CVs

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Jul 6 19:08:55 EDT 2018

On some of the J's and A's you can cycle through the sound levels by quickly hitting the f-8 key. There are some CV's in 51 ish range I am not close to my manuals to advise I will be able to let you know latter next week. Yes QSI/paragon sound can be fixed with Soundtrax equipment.

to all if any of you visit or in the Chicagoland area stop by and see my version of the N&W Pokey and I can assist in many DCC areas.

Mike Ritschdorff