Model Advisory Team statement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Jul 5 14:16:48 EDT 2018

On 7/5/2018 10:54 AM, NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List wrote:

> Only recently having any thoughts of "O scale" has the idea of an M or
> M-2 been in my mind.

Roger,
     The M's sold out quick and like so many items today, manufacturers
are only making them almost to order. I feel for the HO guys and the
"Redbirds". A few years ago Atlas made an O scale N&W GP9. The person
that I ordered from failed to order mine, so, I got none. I don't know
how many N&W's Atlas made, but, it was very few. I think that I have
only seen one on ebay and that was 2 rail. Live and learn! I'm still
waiting on them to make the "Redbirds"...maybe sometime before I expire!

Jimmy Lisle