Model Advisory Team statement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 3 11:33:25 EDT 2018

Now Jim, Jim, Jim;

Why not sell me some of your Virginian HO Brass and buy a nice train of
those Rich Yoder O Scale Virginian Battleship gons?!?!

Seriously, thanks for all the suggestions.  We are looking at anything and
everything, with the caveats that it has to be something we can make a
profit on, and it has to be something that the manufacturer/importer can
make a profit on.  If you think about the manufacturers and importers we
have lost over the last decade or so.....

Frank Bongiovanni