simple-compound change in a decoder

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jul 3 07:47:33 EDT 2018

Whistles - at least those of the N&W - are one thing I can profess ignorance of. Therefore if the hoot doesn’t sound right, I may never know and will therefore remain happy as a clam!

Several N&W whistles are loaded on the decoder installed on my Mike - my recollection is that it sounded better than the video, so it could be a sound reproduction issue.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my mobile