simple-compound change in a decoder

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 2 06:57:10 EDT 2018

 TCS WOW Steam with PCM Norfolk & Western Y6b
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Jqctr2Yfyw>

This link is for a video on Youtube.  About 4-5 minutes in, the loco starts
and sounds like an A with the double-chuff and ends with a single chuff
like a compound Y.  I didn't see all of the clinic TCS did in
Strasburg...did they mention this in their WowSound Steam?
There is a lot of talking in the video, mostly about braking, but he
doesn't talk about the chuff.  This isn't a TCS video, I think it is a
club.  Nice weathering on the Y, though.

Mike Shockley
N&W Guyandotte Division