Fwd: Rapido News 102 - All-New HO and N Models!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 26 08:46:41 EDT 2018

All,
  The society and Model Advisory Team (formerly the modeling committee) is and has been working with Rapido on the N&W RS-11.  At the request of Rapido back in the late winter, a data package of drawings from the archives was submitted to Jason and Gareth so as to assist with accuracy.
 To expand on custom runs, the society will have a custom run/unique road number of the forthcoming RS-3 from Bowser.  I spoke with Lee English of Bowser about this yesterday and he expects the RS-3s to hit the market in the Spring of 2019 which only months before the RS-11s are due from Rapido. Lee is giving us a great per unit price which will yield a great profit for the society.  However,  having two manufacturers provide two customs runs near the same time for us comes down to the question of available capital, Rapido's terms and if Rapido would give the society a proper per unit price with a low minimum quantity.  I will task the Model Advisory Team with exploring such terms with Rapido.  Thanks to all.
Regards,
Todd ArnettPresident, NWHS