Passenger Car Roof Colors

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 12 13:09:49 EDT 2018

Is there any rhyme or reason to N&W passenger roof paint colors?  How would I decide whether to paint one brown (or whatever the non-black color was) vs black on any given model during the Tuscan side color era?

And what Scalecoat paint (or mix) best represents that brown (or whatever it was)?

Thank you!

-Eric Bott