N&W / CW MOW crane

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Apr 5 15:02:14 EDT 2018

I have not tried for high resolution scans yet, my photos are in slides.
My first pass attempt at getting a digital scan of the slides resulted in a
deteriorated scan copy.  I have seen what you are talking about.  I also
took photos of the CW's truss bridge across the Shenandoah River where
details got lost in the shadows.  My scanned copy of one of those pictures
revealed some details that I knew were there but I could not see until I
changed the contrast on my scanned image.

I'll see what I can get and keep you appraised of my progress.

David