Virginian Caboose Model Project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Apr 3 13:49:46 EDT 2018

Sometime last year there was either an article in the *N&WHS Arrow Magazine* or
a notice in a *Talk Among Friends* publication that the society was
planning to introduce an accurate laser Kit of the Virginian C-1 caboose.
Work was in progress or about to start.

I recall the article may have also mentioned the re-introduction of the N&W
Combo Station which has happened.

Does anyone know if the C-1 model is still in the works? I had assumed AMB
would be the supplier; but, I do not know.

Regardless, I am sure I am like many others and eagerly await this
caboose's release.

Any news?

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA