2018 Convention

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Mar 6 19:51:10 EST 2018

Jim,

  Thank you for the early registration.  If you take Amtrak, the station in Salisbury is about one mile from the hotels and five miles from the museum.   I’m sure there will be plenty of folks to help you with a ride including yours truly.

  Thank you for the compliment regarding the planning and details of the convention. It is the result of many people inside and outside of the NWHS.  The folks that make it happen though are those that attend.  I look forward to having you and everyone on my home turf.  We are working on a few “upgrades” that are too premature to discuss.  Nonetheless, bring your camera, scanner, models for the contests and your “Sunday’s best” for the banquet.

Regards,

Todd Arnett

Director, NWHS

2018 Convention Chairman