2018 Convention

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Mar 3 09:48:35 EST 2018

Todd,

First, let me say that I have registered for the convention and made my
hotel reservations; I'm still deciding whether to drive or take Amtrak from
DC to Salisbury.

Second, I want to commend you and your committee on being so out front with
planning, details and responding to questions regarding this convention.
I've never been to Spencer so I am really looking forward to the activities
you have planned.

I hope to see some old friends there and to meet some new friends.

Keep up the good work.

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD