Peaked ends

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 19 10:46:00 EST 2018

Hello everyone as some of you may know the modeling committee has been actively working with some smaller manufacturers. Will that being said we can explore the possibility of having some 3d printed If there is enough demand for it. Now if you all would like me to see what we can do just email me at taylor at nwhs.org if we get say 20 or so I will get drawings together and get pricesThanksDean Taylor Modeling Committee  Chairman

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List via NW-Modeling-List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 2/19/18  7:20 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org Cc: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Peaked ends

Now that I re-read the posts, maybe it was the MDC 40 ft 70 tonners that had them instead of the Athearn.

Mike Shockley