CF paint color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 22 16:31:49 EST 2018

Any AutoBody supply worth its salt could color match the Floquil Color! I did this for our club when we needed to paint a large group of equipment. I had a quart of each of the 3 colors and it was a whole lot cheaper then Floquil even if we could have bought that much! Facts be known most models are painted using commercial guns and masks. I was amazed at an open house at Stewarts. I watched a fellow paint a loco in warbonnet colors. The masks were metal and snapped into place. He then used a gun just like I use to paint cars to lay the color on!
Ray Russell Sr.