CF paint color

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jan 10 10:12:35 EST 2018

All

I know this opens a HUGE can of worms, but need some help.

A friend is building some CF class cabooses in 1:32 scale (3/8 in/ft) to go with the Fine Art Models Class A locomotives and various models of the J, both electric and live steam.

I can provide him with Floquil SIGNAL RED, and we have looked at ScaleCoat SANTA FE CABOOSE RED.

I am looking for suggestions of Scalecoat colors that are more appropriate.   Please consider that these will be operating OUTSIDE in sunlight, not inside under incandescent, fluorescent, or LED  lighting.

Thanks in advance.
Jim Stapleton
Purcellville VA