Instructions for BPa Kit

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 17 11:32:20 EST 2017

I recently pulled from the closet a Red Caboose Models kit of the N&W BPa
Box Car. This kit was sponsored by or sold through the N&W Historical
Society.

I acquired it several years ago and I am just getting around to assembling
it. Unfortunately, I cannot find the instruction sheets. I either never
received it or more likely lost it over the years.

Though the kit looks fairly simple and I could probably do without, It
would be helpful to have a copy of the instructions.

Does anyone have a copy available that could be scanned and sent to me.

Red Caboose was bought by Inter Mountain some time ago. I contacted them
and they are researching for me. I am afraid they don't have the
instructions. They don't carry the kit, just a ready to run version.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Kevin Byrd
Chesterfield, VA