Correction to Due Date of SMD N&W Cabooses

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Sep 19 23:11:46 EDT 2017

Recent postings on this Group list related to the announced Spring Mills Depot "N&W Caboose Project" have relayed incorrect data regarding product arrival times and sales details.

Please see below for correct data culled directly from Spring Mills Depot Site.

Delivery of the cars are planned for July 2018. (Not Spring)

As usual, we are offering an early bird special on these cars. If you prepay for your order on or before November 30, 2017, you will receive a 10% discount per car ($6 off).

recent updates to the project include the following:

Update 9/9/17: Added tables with links to each type and roadname on the N&W Caboose Artwork<http://www.springmillsdepot.com/nwartwork.htm> page.

Update 9/12/17: Added two more Wabash cabooses to the project
(180721-02 #2658 and 180721-03 #2672<http://www.springmillsdepot.com/nwartwork.htm#180721>).

Update 9/14/17: Added N&PBL caboose #315<http://www.springmillsdepot.com/nwartwork.htm#180757>.

At present the entire project is up to 100 different cabooses being offered, all based off of N&W and Virginian prototypes from early steam to the 1980's and additional railroads who used them second hand with railroad and era specific details to each.

Visit the Spring Mills Depot Site and look through all that is being offered.

Remember production of these cars are very limited and are being influenced by pre-orders and as Spring Mills Depot says make your orders now as many are sold out as soon as the shipments arrive. So you can't depend on picking one up after they arrive as they might all be spoken for.

Steve Smith

NWHS Member

Roanoke VA

(While I have helped in the development of this project I do not benefit financially from its sales and success.)

I just want to see them produced and for those who want one or more have the chance to get one or more, don't miss out!

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org

Subject: Digest Footer

NW-Modeling-List at nwhs.org
http://list.nwhs.org/pipermail/nw-modeling

End of NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 172, Issue 3