FW: N&W steam model project

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 18 19:54:26 EDT 2017

Steve,

Possibly I can help with both of your questions:

1)The 4-8-0 project is on hold; the status of the importer and the specific
model(s)to be done are both contributing to the delay.
2)I think one of the Spring Mills project principals posted on this list
within the last two weeks asking for your e as he's trying to reach you.

Spring Mills was hoping for the N&W cabooses in the spring of 2018.
Hoping.  My understanding both from the guys involved in the project and
from guys who have gotten some other cabooses from Spring Mills(not N&W)
are that the quality is just exceptional, but that the delivery dates are
optimistic.

I suspect that as a former brass dealer you're very familiar with both of
those.

Frank Bongiovanni

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 6:59 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org