NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 170, Issue 2

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jul 17 10:58:45 EDT 2017

Rapido has mentioned that even if you use the correct paint chip colors,
once you take them from 1:1 outdoor to 1:87 or smaller indoors, between the
size and the ambient light temperature, the color will look wrong. So it's
not just a matter of saying "This is the color to use", but there's a bit
of subjective-ness that goes into it as well.

Drew