GP9 Interior Color and Herald Plate

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jun 18 21:03:48 EDT 2017

I believe the interior color of all diesels was the ever present "suede gray", a truly nasty color that was gray/green and did not look any better new than after a few years of service.

For the herald plate, might want to check the archives:

http://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=48359

This gives the size of the plate, which was a tiny amount larger than the standard herald, which was 24 inches, and was mounted with some brackets.

Best
Ken