N&W gauge box car

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon May 8 10:14:33 EDT 2017

Stephen

The freight cars imported by Gauge One America were the J&M box car and the USRA twin hopper produced by Samhongsa.
I have examples of the hoppers lettered for NYC, CCC&StL, PM, and MC.

I have confirmed that the J&M heavyweights were done in two versions for the PRR K4; "sort of" tuscan red both lined and unlined.  The only other J&M painted cars were New York Central in Pullman green.   Any other paint scheme is a custom repaint.

Eastern Railways imported two versions of the PRR H30 covered hopper, and an F30 flat car lettered for multiple roads.  Both were produced by Samhongsa.

ER also imported the SD-45 and F-7.

PSC in 1:32 standard gauge imported at least three versions of single dome tank car, a composite gondola with working drop bottom doors, and the single door PS-1 40 foot box car.

Accucraft produced a 1:32 1932 ARA double sheathed box car marketed by Barrett Railways.

PSC imported narrow gauge models in 1:24 scale including a K-27 in four versions, a 3000 series Rio Grande box car, UTLX narrow framed tank car, and UTLX frameless tank car ( including the GRAMPS version).

Many years later they imported two versions of the Rio Grande long caboose, but in 1:20.3 scale.

Sent from my digital telegraph key
Jim Stapleton
Purcellville VA