Athearn GP9 Announcement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 27 16:40:33 EST 2017

Well Mr. Rineair, I apologize if I offended thee, BUT as I originally stated "...but I am viewing it on a smart phone...." The image that was available on my phone would not blow-up large enough to view accurately, i.e. the lettering became pixelated, henceforth I suggested that someone make comment. Access to my N&W Diesels Vols. #1 &2 and a larger version of Athearns' artwork was not available at the time I typed my e-mail.

It won't happen again.

Russ Goodwin