Athearn GP9 Announcement

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 27 10:33:41 EST 2017

Thanks, Dean. I agree with you. But since I was asked my opinion, I gave it. I liked everything else I saw on the artwork.
Jim Nichols

    On Monday, February 27, 2017 9:13 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> wrote:

 Amen but there are  modelers out that get a bigger joy out of  saying that  something is wrong than they do out of saying that  something is  right. Will this model  be spot on no probability not will it be close more than likely  yes. I'm in this hobby  to have fun and enjoy  trying to get  as close to right as I feel I need to but not make a  second  job out of my pastime. Dean Taylor

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 2/24/17 8:03 PM (GMT-05:00) To: 'NW Modeling List' <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: RE: Athearn GP9 Announcement
The lettering matches the photos.I wish modelers would do the research before making a making criticism - those who jump the gun.Stephen Rineair  From: NW-Modeling-List [mailto:nw-modeling-list-bounces at nwhs.org] On Behalf Of NW Modeling List