HO Scale Phase III RS-3

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Nov 15 08:37:00 EST 2016

Jim

I talked with Bowser at Trainfest last weekend.

They had some test shots there to look at.  The first thing I noticed was that the cab opening on the N&W casting was longer than the other roads,  There were also holes for the dynamic brakes in the short hood.

I've got hope that this one will be miles closer than what we've seen in the past.

The ex-NKP version will also have the tall corner number boards.

Crossing my fingers.

Stoney
NWHS #0001

All,

Bowser has announced the production of a RS-3 detail specific to N&W; the
link provided here only includes a prototype photo; I have no
knowledge/involvement in this project and cannot offer any comments other
than to make you aware of it:

http://www.bowser-trains.com/new/rs3.html

Jim Brewer