Layout articles Pokey info needed!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Nov 13 10:38:45 EST 2016

Hi Dean, French's book has sort of become my railroads bible. LOL I
actually have 3 copies one brand new in a sealed plastic sleeve. One in good
shape that I show friends when they want to know what it is I am building.  One
that is my working copy. The binding broke and the pages came loose but this
 was a blessing in disguise. It is far easier to photo copy a page when it
will  lay flat!
But thanks for the idea! Ya never know!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 11/13/2016 7:45:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,