Layout articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sat Nov 12 08:51:32 EST 2016

Hi!
Here are some photos of my HO Scale multi deck layout. IT is based on the N
& W's Pocahontas Division Circa late 1950. It is a steam powered coal
hauler. We are under heavy construction and just getting ready to add the
second deck. Current plans take the railroad to Flat top. The basement is
roughly 1500 Sq. Ft and fully finished!
Ray Russell Sr.

This is the main yard at Williamson. I could have made it bigger but I need
wide aisles! LOLOL\

The beginning of the engine facility

This is the furthest aisle from Williamson.

First Scenery attempt by a 9 year old autistic boy!

Ray Russell Sr.