Layout articles Pokey info needed!

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 11 13:17:08 EST 2016

I am always looking for more photos, maps or drawings of the engine
facility at Williamson. I am gathering everything I can find on all the  buildings
there! I want to scratch build the COALING TOWER, LUBRITOIUM, ASH  FACILITY
AND ROUND HOUSE!
If anyone has anything in their private collections I would love to get a
copy if possible!
Thanks Again!
Ray Russell Sr.

In a message dated 11/11/2016 11:43:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,