Layout articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Nov 11 09:37:10 EST 2016

Dean,
  I can provide such even though I have just begun scenery. Too, I can provide the back story.
Todd Arnett

-------- Original message --------From: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Date: 11/11/16  9:03 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Layout articles
Hey Everyone. I know that some of you have some really nice layouts .
Why don't you snap a couple of pictures and tell us about your piece of
the Norfolk and Western or Virginian so we can share it in the Talk
Among Friends. We would like to see what everyone is doing. Thanks. Dean
 Taylor