Modeling Back number boards

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Oct 24 13:05:46 EDT 2016

Stephen

I have often found that the black background that Microscale prints in the numberboard sets is not nearly as opaque as ShellScale's. You may want to try those as the let more light through, when I have used the on Kato locomotives.

Regards
Russ Goodwin
Oakwood, GA

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5