Modeling articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Oct 21 15:07:03 EDT 2016

I have a couple articles I’d like to do but I’ve been treading water (not literally thankfully) at work and home, so haven’t been doing anything much with trains in a while.  I have materials to start on a couple projects and would like to try writing something to share to go along with them.

Phil Miller