Modeling articles

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Oct 17 14:08:48 EDT 2016

Dean:

I’m not a good primary source, living as I do in the St Louis area and with
no room for a layout.  (But I do collect avidly, and try to detail a few
models now and then.)  What I *can* do decently is edit, and work from
primary souces that the Archives might be able to furnish, to help with the
narrative and prototype substantiation for articles.

If these skills would be useful to you, then I’m very willing!

-Eric Bott