Y6b Tender decals

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 26 16:11:23 EDT 2016

Hello,

I once again am seeking information from the group.  I have been working on
an A.H.M. Y6b that I had as a youth.  Yes it has the big flanges and
everything.  I had taken the old lettering off of it and re-lettered for a
different railroad when I was a kid.  Anyhow, I am trying to restore it to
the N. & W.  I am using the Microscale decals for N&W steam.  I have tried
to find a clear photograph either online or in some of the N&W books I have,
of the rear view of the tender.  Some photos show no lettering, it appears.
Others have lettering but it is not clear enough to be legible.   Does
anyone know the correct decals and lettering for this locomotive.  Thank you
very much.

Mark Goodrich