SD45 Questions

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Aug 2 18:58:49 EDT 2016

I think Richard is correct. I remember seeing 1775 in the dead line a number
of years ago. I saw it another time later in the dead line, still in blue,
but the trucks had been changed from brake cylinders up high to trucks with
brake cylinders down low.  At that same time, 1776 was in the line (before
the VMT got it) still in black.

Phil Miller