Y2 and Y7

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Mar 11 08:11:21 EST 2016

Bob,
No matter what number....it's a really cool model!

I first questioned the airpumps when I saw the picture and then remembered something about the boiler size dictated they be located on the front. Very UN-N&W looking but understandable. Form follows function and all that stuff. Maybe some renegade C&O engineer or designer snuck in and changed the plans? lol

Please don't forget to send Y-2 photos when she gets out of the paint shop!
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works