Y2 and Y7

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Thu Mar 10 14:04:41 EST 2016

Mark:
My reason for placing the air and feed water pumps on the smoke box front came from information in paragraph three on page 282 of Col. Jeffries' excellent book on N&W motive power. I agree that it would have resulted in a cleaner looking model other wise but I wanted be as accurate as I could given the limited information available.

Bob

Sent from my iPad