Question on Correct Coal Cars

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jan 26 18:25:48 EST 2016

Ed,

Westerfield still sells the N&W H-1 and HR hopper kits, which will give
your coal train even more variety.  Also, Westerfield sells the H-1 decal
sets separately, which recently proved very handy for lettering a few
Eastern Car Works H-2 models.

Jim Laney
Seattle, WA

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 5:31 PM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org