N&W #500 Claytor Lake and #200 Lamberts Point in Brass

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Dec 7 16:11:16 EST 2015

As far as I know, the Division Point 101 and 102 are the only N&W office cars that have been offered in HO.  I know Claytor Lake was a merger car, Wabash I believe, not sure about Lamberts Point, and there may have been a model of the car from Wabash service done, but it would be quite different than the way the car looked in N&W office service.

Marty Flick