sound decoder ?

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Oct 28 08:08:55 EDT 2015

Since I believe you have decided on the Tsunami decoder might I suggest you
 use the heavy steam! It is the only one that has an N & W style whistle.
Before the TCS WOW Sound decoders came out this was my go to for N & W
engines. Now I use the TCS decoders because they have digitally recorded a
number of N & W whistles down in Cass. Included if my memory serves is a Y6,  A,
J and an M.
Ray Russell

In a message dated 10/28/2015 6:35:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,