4-8-0

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Sep 28 17:33:20 EDT 2015

Frank: I think that the LMB class M 4-8-0 was one of the best imports by Lenard M. Blum. Yes, it has some accuracy problems but for the time period it was a good model at a reasonable price. Now, during this same time period I purchased a model by LMB of the C&O K4 2-8-4. It was a piece of junk. For $59.00 it was an attempt to make a C&O K4 out of a NKP S2.  I wrote Mr. Blum and told him how disappointed I was and labeled his firm Lousiest Models Built.  As you can imagine I got no response. But I also never purchased another LMB model Harold