CF Caboose Lettering (NW Modeling List)

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Jul 19 23:44:41 EDT 2015

Jim

"Railroad Roman" was pretty much a concoction of Champ in the old days.  Lots of railroads made their own alphabet font.  The B&O guys are really passionate about keeping theirs going.

I think the N&W had it's own slightly different font for lettering.  I don't think I've seen a standard drawings that includes all of the letters like some railroads used.  I know I'm sure I've never seen one that included the little "c" for Mc Dowell County.

Stoney
NWHS #0001

Message: 2