Sunset 3rd Rail K2a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Jun 24 09:34:25 EDT 2015

As a N scale modelerWe don't get a lot of N&W passenger equipment, but I
thought I would put my 2 cents in. It sure doesn't appear to me to be
Brown. Besides 6 months after leaving the shop the color on the full
size equipment has already begun to change color. So unless you walk
color chips of N&W Tuscan to the manufactures and look  over their
shoulders while they mix and spray the paint, you're going to get what
they believe is the correct color.
Joe Grzelak