Sunset 3rd Rail K2a

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Jun 23 15:54:10 EDT 2015

On 6/23/2015 8:07 AM, NW Modeling List wrote:

> The color of the K2 is PRR brown when compared to the Overland Arrow
> cars and J, and other mass produced N&W models in HO, O and G scale.
> When compared to the Sunset McDowell car it is a perfect match.
>
> Stephen Rineair

Steve,
I'm going to call your bluff. Below in this order is the GGD Pullman,
the Overland O Scale Arrow Coach, the Overland O Scale Arrow Set and the
Overland HO Scale Set. Doesn't look like much difference between the O
scale cars. The HO set is a different matter. Personally, I have no
problem with any of them and I don't think either of them are anywhere
close to being brown.
Jimmy Lisle