Non-brass As and Ys, N-Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Tue Feb 10 19:06:15 EST 2015

Charlie,

Good info, below.

I have never raced my Roewas,  for decades running them at low,
prototypical speeds.  Although they have stood up well, several pins
have failed.  Do you know of anyone who has squirrelled away _Roewa
gear_ and who might be willing to sell pieces?

Atlas' HL twin hopper, Broadway Limited's H2a triple hopper, and AMB's
CF caboose--the latter two having appeared just in the last year--should
offer a _real enticement for a manufacturer to produce a Y6, Y6a or Y6b._
Finally, on the market an N-Scale N&W mixed coal consist and cab, all
quite accurate as to bodies and lettering.  Just awaiting a Y6 or A  run!

Frank Gibson