Arrow cars skirt question

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 8 16:45:10 EST 2015

Jim: This question has been purposed to Scott at Sunset. Everyone that I
conversed with have stated they wanted the un skirted set as that has not
been done before in O scale. That would give GGD the red cars and the blue
set, I would have ordered both. He stated that since this was announced at
the Spring 2014 York show that most wanted the skirted (3-railers?) version
and that was what the promotional photo showed. Therefore I have a OMI
skirted version and do not need another. That was back in April 2014. It
sounded firm then. Now that he is talking delivery in June 2015. I doubt it
will be changed. Stephen Rineair