NW-Modeling-List Digest, Vol 140, Issue 18

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 8 07:25:59 EST 2015

I can't think of any pre-rivarossi models that swiveled the rear truck.
Not even Bowser.
But its been pretty normal for manufacturers to find solutions to get
models to work or sell.
Aside from that think what the Beyer-Garratt engine is all about.
But the model railroad curves are far sharper than the prototype unless
you go traction...

The real 4-12-2 has jointed siderods to get around sharper curves. It
might also havea set of drivers blind. I'm waiting on BLI's 4-12-2 how
they solved this, not liking MTH's idea making it articulated, just not
the model what its supposed to be.

-Lynn-