Non brass As and Ys, N-Scale

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Fri Feb 6 20:17:14 EST 2015

Frank,

Are you talking about the one that was sold under the MRC brand, a long time ago ?

I remember being amazed at how good the rods and valve gear parts were. Better then some in HO ! And the rest of the model seemed almost as good. I was not an N' scaler, nor a N&W fan at the time, so I don't recall how accurate it was. I believe there was an MR review. Have to use the Trains mag index to find the issue..

Dave