Swiveling rear engines/the Arrow

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Feb 4 16:45:33 EST 2015

Eric, from a very reliable source, a few years ago DP informed us that it
appeared that they couldn't count on selling 30 PA's at the anticipated
$1,700 price, so the project was dropped.  Also dropped a year or two later
was the planned set of VGN 3 passenger cars; if memory serves the list
price for the 3 brass cars was in the $800-$1000 ball park.  And, let me
put on my high price hat for a moment: it would be very risky for the
Society to guarantee any sales of a brass locomotive.  For several
reasons.

Frank Bongiovanni

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 10:10 AM, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org