N&W 2156

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Feb 2 21:35:41 EST 2015

I know that Division Point did 2156 a few years back in brass. However,
they are rare but do pop up on e-bay from time to time. If you are in to
kit bashing, I recently converted a Broadway Limited Y6b into 2156. Had to
cut down the smokebox, change some detail parts around and ended up with a
pretty good looking 2156, and cost a lot less than brass. I personally
would love to see the Y6a's, Y6's and Y5's get some love from the big
manufacturers. I have not heard of any plans, but anything could happen. If
I had to place a bet, I would think Division Point or Broadway Limited
could jump on that while the interest in 2156 is still hot.

Jon Jones