N&W 2156

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Sun Feb 1 10:44:34 EST 2015

Has anyone heard of any plans to build/sell an affordable HO- (or N-) scale
model of the Y6a 2156 that's supposed to move from St. Louis to Roanoke
sometime this year? Seems like the timing of that would be perfect for a
model release and make someone some money.  It would be nice if the model
didn't have the rear engine turning separate from the boiler. I know this is
probably wishful thinking, but.     There are lots of Y6b's running around
but not much otherwise that I've seen, of Y-class models.

Phil Miller