SD39

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Mon Jan 5 11:30:07 EST 2015

Richard,

I have been looking in my Second Generation diesel book and see several of theT6's in this lettering scheme.
Besides the SD39 we are discussing I have found no other road switchers with this size lettering, not saying they didn't get it since we found one there is more than likely another somewhere.

I would welcome a set of decals for this lettering.  Matter of fact I know a model I need it for as well and my T6 that has yet to be painted.

Richard, I will be contacting you off list for another project.

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC