Lynchburg, Va. area railroads

NW Modeling List nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org
Wed Dec 3 10:15:31 EST 2014

When the NWHS Convention was in Lynchburg a few years ago, info like this
was part of the convention package.  I couldn't put my hands on my copy in
a quick look for it this morning, but hopefully another reader can perhaps
scan  his/her copy for you.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 12/3/2014 6:58:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,